Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- TUG-770Catalog No. :A3895FFA1/GPR40 agonistTUG-770 is a highly potent free fatty acid receptor 1 (FFA1/GPR40) agonist for treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- BMS 309403Catalog No. :B7794FABP4 inhibitor,potent and selective
Potent and selective adipocyte fatty acid binding protein 4 (aFABP4) inhibitor (Ki values are <2, 250 and 350 nM for aFABP4, mFABP4 and eFABP4 respectively). Decreases fatty acid uptake in adipocytes in vitro and reduces atherosclerotic lesion area in a mouse model of atherosclerosis. Reduces blood glucose levels and increases insulin sensitivity in a mouse model of obesity. Orally active.
- PF-3644022Catalog No. :B5549Potent and Selective MK2 inhibitorPF-3644022 is a potent and selective mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK)-activated protein kinase-2 (MK2) inhibitor (Ki =3 nM). 
- (5Z)-7-OxozeaenolCatalog No. :B7443TAK1 mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase (MAPKKK) inhibitor
- BindaritCatalog No. :B2156CCL2, CCL7 and CCL8 inhibitorBindarit exhibits selective inhibition against monocyte chemotactic proteins MCP-1/CCL2, MCP-3/CCL7 and MCP-2/CCL8.
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).