Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- NVP-BEP800Catalog No. :A4064Oral Hsp90β inhibitor, novel, fully syntheticNVP-BEP800 is a fully synthetic, orally bioavailable inhibitor of Hsp90 with IC50 value of 58nM .
- PF-3644022Catalog No. :B5549Potent and Selective MK2 inhibitorPF-3644022 is a potent and selective mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK)-activated protein kinase-2 (MK2) inhibitor (Ki =3 nM). 
- (5Z)-7-OxozeaenolCatalog No. :B7443TAK1 mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase (MAPKKK) inhibitor
- DMH-1Catalog No. :B3686Selective BMP ALK2 receptorDMH1 is a small molecule inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling with IC50 value of 107.9nM against ALK2 .
- C646Catalog No. :B1577HAT p300-CBP inhibitor,cell-permeable
C646, a pyrazolone-containing small molecule, is a cell-permeable histone acetyltransferase (HAT) inhibitor that competitively and selectively inhibits the HAT activity of p300, a transcriptional co-activator involved in a variety of gene regulatory pathways and protein acetylation events, with the inhibition constant Ki value of 400 nM and the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 1.6 μM .
- BindaritCatalog No. :B2156CCL2, CCL7 and CCL8 inhibitorBindarit exhibits selective inhibition against monocyte chemotactic proteins MCP-1/CCL2, MCP-3/CCL7 and MCP-2/CCL8.
- BMS-777607Catalog No. :A5703C-Met inhibitor, potent and selectiveBMS 777607 is a novel, selective and orally available ATP-competitive MET kinase inhibitor that primarily targets several MET family members, including RON, MET, Tyro-3 and AxI, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 of 1.8 nmol/L, 3.9 nmol/L, 4.3 nmol/L and 1.1 nmol/L respectively. Moreover, at higher concentrations, BMS 777607 has been found to inhibit other protein tyrosine kinases, including Mer, Flt-3, Aurora B, Lck and VEGFR2 with IC50 of 14 nmol/L, 16 nmol/L, 78 nmol/L, 120 nmol/L and 180 nmol/L respectively. In previous studies, BMS 777607 potently inhibited the auto-phosphorylation of c-MET (IC50: 20 nmol/L) leading to impaired xenograft growth.
- 2,3-DCPE hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A4447Bcl-XL protein expression downregulatorSelectively induces apoptosis and downregulates Bcl-XL protein expression in various human cancer cells versus normal cells in vitro. IC50 values are 0.89 and 12.6 μM for LoVo human colon cancer cell line and normal human fibroblasts respectively. Induces p21 expression and S-phase arrest in cancer cells via ERK-mediated pathways.
- XMD8-92Catalog No. :A3943BMK1/ERK5 inhibitor,highly selectiveIC50: XMD8-92 has been synthesized as a potent inhibitor of Mitogen-activated protein kinase 7 (MAPK7/BMK1; Kd = 80 nM). XMD8-92 blocks EGF-induced activation of BMK1 with IC50 of 240 nM .
- IPI-504 (Retaspimycin hydrochloride)Catalog No. :A4061Hsp90 inhibitor,novel, potent,selective
Retaspimycin hydrochloride (also known as IPI-504), a hydroquinone hydrochloride salt derivative of 17-AAG, is a novel, potent and selective inhibitor of heat shock protein 90(Hsp90) that binds to the amino-terminal ATP/ADP-binding site of Hsp90.