Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- KN-93 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1306CaMK II inhibitorKN-93 hydrochloride is a potent inhibitor of Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II (CaMK II) with Ki value of 0.37μM .
- NU7441 (KU-57788)Catalog No. :A8315DNA-PK inhibitor
NU7441 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-dependent protein kinase (DNA-PK) with IC50 value of 13 nM .
- KU-0060648Catalog No. :A1769Dual DNA-PK/PI3-K inhibitor, ATP-competitive
IC50: KU-0060648 inhibited cellular DNA-PK autophosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.17 μmol/L (SW620 cells) and 0.019 μmol/L (MCF7 cells), and PI-3K–mediated AKT phosphorylation with IC50 values of 0.039 μmol/L (MCF7 cells) and more than 10 μmol/L (SW620 cells).
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- ICG 001Catalog No. :A8217Wnt/β-catenin pathway inhibitor
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- 2,3-DCPE hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A4447Bcl-XL protein expression downregulatorSelectively induces apoptosis and downregulates Bcl-XL protein expression in various human cancer cells versus normal cells in vitro. IC50 values are 0.89 and 12.6 μM for LoVo human colon cancer cell line and normal human fibroblasts respectively. Induces p21 expression and S-phase arrest in cancer cells via ERK-mediated pathways.
- AUY922 (NVP-AUY922)Catalog No. :A4057Potent Hsp90 inhibitorAUY922 (NVP-AUY922) is a potent, novel synthetic resorcinylic isoxazole amide inhibitor of heat shock protein 90 (HSP90).