Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
Items 1-10 of 67
- Fostriecin sodium saltCatalog No. :A4536Antitumor antibiotic
Originally identified as an antitumor antibiotic from Streptomyces pulveraceous. Displays potent inhibition of protein phosphatase types 2A (PP2A) and 4 (PP4) with IC50 values of 1.5 nM and 3 nM respectively. Also exhibits weaker inhibition of topoisomerase II (IC50 = 40 μM) and protein phosphatase type 1 (PP1) (IC50 = 131 μM) with no apparent inhibition of protein phosphatase type 2B (PP2B). Active in vivo.
- Sotrastaurin (AEB071)Catalog No. :A8525PKC inhibitorPotent and specific inhibitor of protein kinase C (PKC) with Ki at subnanomolar to low nanomolar range for a variety of PKC isotypes while selective for >200 other kinases; an immunosuppressant that blocks early T-lymphocyte (T-cell) activation via protein kinase C inhibition.
- AZ505Catalog No. :B1255SMYD2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveAZ505, a molecule identified from a high throughput chemical screen, is a potent and selective inhibitor of SET and MYND domain-containing 2 protein (SMYD2), a protein lysine methyltransferase catalyzing the methylation of both histone (H2B, H3 and H4) and non-histone protein substrates including the tumor suppressor proteins p53 and Rb, with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 and inhibition constant Ki values of 0.12 μM and 0.3 μM respectively.
- GemcitabineCatalog No. :A8437inhibitor of DNA synthesis
Gemcitabine is a widely used antitumor agents in both clinics and research labs.
- (+)-ApogossypolCatalog No. :B4902inhibitor of Bcl-2 family proteins
- H-7 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :B6342protein kinase inhibitorNew Product
- Eeyarestatin ICatalog No. :B7535inhibitor of endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation (ERAD) and protein translocationNew Product
- ThiostreptonCatalog No. :B7336Antibiotic that inhibits bacterial protein synthesisNew Product
- DMH-1Catalog No. :B3686Selective BMP ALK2 receptorDMH1 is a small molecule inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling with IC50 value of 107.9nM against ALK2 .
- EPZ004777 HClCatalog No. :B1581DOT1L inhibitor,potent and selectiveEPZ004777 is a potent and selective inhibitor of DOT1L, a protein methyltransferase catalyzing the methylation of lysine 4 of histone H3 (H3K4), with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 400 pM .