Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- Thioridazine HClCatalog No. :A8537Calcium channel protein inhibitorThioridazine·HCl is a calcium channel protein inhibitor as well as D2DR/D4DR inhibitor.
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- ICG 001Catalog No. :A8217Wnt/β-catenin pathway inhibitor
ICG001 is a small molecule inhibitor that targets Wnt/β-catenin pathway. It inhibits TCF/β-catenin mediated transcription by competing with β-catenin for CBP (CREB binding protein) but not p300 binding with an IC50 of 3 µM . It can be used to specifically evaluate the role of CBP/beta-catenin association on WNT signaling and cell physiology.
- I-CBP 112Catalog No. :A4490CBP/EP300 bromodomain inhibitorA bromodomain is an approximately 110 amino acid protein domain that recognizes monoacetylated lysine residues such as those on the N-terminal tails of histones.
- OTX-015Catalog No. :A3692BRD inhibitor
OTX-015 is a potent inhibitor of BRD2, BRD3, and BRD4 with IC50 values range from 92 to 112 nM
- GDC-0152Catalog No. :A4224IAP antagonist,potent amd samll-molecule
GDC-0152 is a potent small-molecule antagonist of inhibitor of apoptosis (IAP) proteins, including ML-IAP, XIAP, cIAP1 and cIAP2, that binds to the BIR domain of ML-IAP and the BIR3 domains of XIAP, cIAP1 and cIAP2 with values of inhibition constant Ki of 14 nM, 28 nM, 17 nM and 43 nM respectively.