Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- VSV-G PeptideCatalog No. :A6009Peptide sequence-YTDIEMNRLGKVSV-G , a vesicular stomatitis virus G (VSV-G) protein fragment. VSV-G protein is commonly used in biomedical research to pseudotype retroviral and lentiviral vectors, conveying the ability to transduce a broad range of mammalian cell types with genes of interest.
- X-press Tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6010Petide sequence-DLYDDDDKX-press Tag is an N-terminal leader peptide; this N-terminal peptide contains a polyhistidine sequence
- T7 Tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6008Peptide sequence-MASMTGGQQMGThe T7 tag is an epitope tag composed of an 11-residue peptide encoded from the leader sequence of the T7 bacteriophage gene10.
- S Tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6007Pancreatic RNase A derivtiveS Tag is the name of an oligopeptide derived from pancreatic ribonuclease A (RNase A).
- Hexa His tag peptideCatalog No. :A6006Synthetic 6XHis peptide
Hexa His (6 x His) tag peptide, is a histidine oligopeptide (hexa-His) with the ability to chelate divalent heavy metal ions.
- V5 Epitope Tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6005Peptide sequence-GKPIPNPLLGLDST
V5 Epitope Tag Peptide, is a peptide including 14 amino acid residues with sequence GKPIPNPLLGLDST
- Influenza Hemagglutinin (HA) PeptideCatalog No. :A6004Epitope of HA tag peptide
Influenza Hemagglutinin (HA) peptide is a synthetic peptide with an amino acid sequence of N-Tyr-Pro-Tyr-Asp-Val-Pro-Asp-Tyr-Ala-C.
- c-Myc tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6003Synthetic peptide tagc-Myc Peptide is a useful displacement of c-Myc-tagged fusion proteins bound to anti-c-Myc antibodies in immunoassays.
- FLAG tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6002Versatile fusion tag
A fusion tag called FLAG and consisting of eight amino acids Asp-Tyr-Lys-Asp-Asp-Asp-Asp-Lys including an enterokinase-cleavage site, was specifically designed for immunoaffinity chromatography.