Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- Iodoacetyl-LC-BiotinCatalog No. :A8009Sulfhydryl-reactive biotinylation reagent, iodoacetyl-activated
Iodoacetyl-LC-Biotin (N-iodoacetyl-N-biotinylhexylenediamine), a sulfhydryl-reactive biotinylation agent, is a water-insoluble reagent that requires the dissolution of suitable solvents, including dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and dimethylformamide (DMF), prior to the addition into aqueous reactions.
- Biotin HydrazideCatalog No. :A8007Carbonyl-reactive biotinylation reagentBiotin hydrazide is a biotinyl derivative that can be used as a probe for the determination of protein carbonylation, which is a component of several diseases.
- NHS-SS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8006Amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, mid-length
NHS-SS-biotin (Succinimidyl-2-(biotinamido)-ethyl-1,3-dithiopropionate) is a long-chain cleavable amine-reactive biotinylation reagent that has a spacer arm of 24.
- NHS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8002Amine-reactive biotinyltation reagent
NHS-Biotin (C14H18O5N3S) is N-hydroxysuccinimido biotin.
- BiotinCatalog No. :A8010Lysine probe coupled to mass spectrometry detection
NHS-biotin modification as a specific lysine probe coupled to mass spectrometry detection is increasingly used over the past years for assessing amino acid accessibility of proteins or complexes as an alternative when well-established methods are challenged.