Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein'
- LoganinCatalog No. :N1327Cox-1 inhibitorLoganin,an iridoid glucosides,has been reported to be an inhibitor of Cox-1 and also noted to suppress TNF-α formation. This compound also has displayed potent free-radical-scavenging activity and inhibitory effects on melanogenesis. Research has shown
- PiceatannolCatalog No. :N2031p56lck/Syk inhibitorAnti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and antiproliferative agent. Inhibits p56lck and syk protein tyrosine kinases and inhibits TNF-induced NF-κB activation and gene expression. Synthesis results from conversion of resveratrol by cytochrome P450 1B1.
- CantharidinCatalog No. :N1686Inhibitor of protein phosphatases 1/2AExtracted from (Meloidae),Mylabris phalerata Pallas,Mylabris cichorii L.de; Suitability:Acetone,chloroform,ether and ethyl acetate;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- Cholic acidCatalog No. :N1680ApplicationNon-denaturing ionic detergent used for extraction of membrane proteins. ActionsBile AcidPackaging1 kg in poly bottle25,100,500 g in poly bottle
- PiperineCatalog No. :N1674MAPK inhibitor
Honokiol is a biphyl neolignan present in the cones,bark,and leaves of Magnolia grandifloris that displays anti-angiogenic,anti-tumor and anxiolytic properties. It inhibits phosphorylation of Akt,p44/42 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK),and src
- ArctiinCatalog No. :N1627HIV-I integrase/DNA topoisomerase II inhibitor(-)-Arctiin is a lignan derivative with antitumor activities acting as a potent inhibitor of HIV-I integrase and DNA topoisomerase II. (-)-Arctiin down-regulates anti-apoptotic protein Bcl-XL. (-)-Arctiin has been shown to exhibit phytoestrogenic activity
- DaphnetinCatalog No. :N1567Protein kinases inhibitor for EGFR/PKA/PKCDiosgenin is a steroid sapogenin used in the semi-synthesis of pregnenolone,cortisone,and progesterone. Diosgenin has estrogenic activity and can reduce the level of serum cholesterol.
- HomoharringtonineCatalog No. :N1504Cytotoxic alkaloid
Homoharringtonine is a cytotoxic alkaloid from the evergreen tree,Cephalotaxus hainanensis. Binds to the 80S ribosome in eukaryotic cells and inhibits protein synthesis by interfering with chain elongation. Blocks progression of leukemic cells from G1 ph