Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein sybr-safe-dna-gel-stain'
Items 1-10 of 779
- SYBR Safe DNA Gel StainCatalog No. :A8743Safe and sensitive DNA/RNA gel stain
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- GeldanamycinCatalog No. :A4060Hsp90 inhibitor,potent and specific
Geldanamycin, a crystalline antimicrobial compound derived from the culture filtrates of Streptomyces hygroscopicus var.
- InstaBlue Protein Stain SolutionCatalog No. :B8226For ultrafast protein gel staining
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- Ponceau S Staining SolutionCatalog No. :B7778Rapid (5 min) staining of protein bands on nitrocellulose or PVDF membranesNew Product
- Fluorescein Active Caspase-9 Staining KitCatalog No. :K2051Detects activated Caspase-9 by FACS, FL or plate readerCaspases activation is curial in apoptosis. Using Fluorescein Caspase-9 Staining Kit is an easy and sensitive way of detecting activated caspase-9 in living cells.
- Red Active Caspase Staining KitCatalog No. :K2052Detects activated Caspases by FACS, FL or plate readerCaspases activation is curial in apoptosis. Red Caspase Staining Kit is an easy and sensitive way of detecting activated caspases in living cells.