Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein s1p-receptor-inhibitor-122'
Items 1-10 of 5279
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- Histone-H2A-(107-122)-Ac-OHCatalog No. :A1146Histone-H2A peptideHistone-H2A-(107-122)-Ac-OH, (C81H140N20O23), a peptide with the sequence Ac-Gly-Val-Leu-Pro-Asn-Ile-Gln-Ala-Val-Leu-Leu-Pro-Lys-Lys-Thr-Glu-OH, MW= 1762.1.
- hemagglutinin precursor (114-122) amide [Influenza A virus]Catalog No. :A1142Partial antigenic glycoprotein
hemagglutinin precursor(114-122) amide [Influenza A virus]
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.
- FR 122047 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B6767cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) inhibitorNew Product
- KC 12291 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B7332voltage-gated sodium channel blockerNew Product
- Leptin Receptor, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1063Leptin Receptor, expressed in Human, suitable for cell culture.
Leptin receptor is also called LEP-R or OB-R. It is a human protein that is encoded by the Lepr gene.