Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein ras'
Items 1-10 of 631
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 12Catalog No. :B4876allosteric inhibitor of K-Ras(G12C)K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 12 is an allosteric inhibitor of K-Ras(G12C) .
- K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 9Catalog No. :B6002allosteric inhibitor of oncogenic K-Ras(G12C)
- K-Ras(G12C) inhibitor 6Catalog No. :B3694K-Ras (G12C) inhibitorK-Ras (G12C) inhibitor 6 is an allosterical inhibitor of oncogenic mutation K-Ras G12C .
- Resminostat (RAS2410)Catalog No. :A4108Potent HDAC inhibitorResminostat, also known as RAS2410, is a potent inhibitor of histone deacetylase (HDAC) classes I and II (including HDAC1, HDAC3 and HDAC6) with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values ranging from 43 to 72 nmol/L.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- Rasagiline MesylateCatalog No. :A4366Irreversible MAO-B inhibitorRasagiline mesylate is a new MAO-B inhibitor for the treatment of idiopathic Parkinson's disease.
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.