Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein protease-activated-receptors'
Items 1-10 of 1100
- L1035 DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor Library1 CitationSummary: A unique collection of 825 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- L1025 DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibrarySummary: A unique collection of 677 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- A1094 tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Summary: P53 binding protein fragment
- L1009 DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds Panel
- A3168 AM630Summary: CB2 receptor antagonist,selective and competitive
- A8439 GSK1292263Summary: Novel GPR119 agonist
- A8339 TAK-875Target: GPR40Summary: GPR40 agonist
- A1709 GW9508Target: Free Fatty Acid ReceptorsSummary: FFA1/GPR40 agonist,potent and selective
- A3895 TUG-770Target: Free Fatty Acid ReceptorsSummary: FFA1/GPR40 agonist
- A3858 TaranabantSummary: Cannabinoid receptor type 1 inverse agonist