Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein prostaglandin-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 2435
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- 16,16-Dimethyl Prostaglandin E2Catalog No. :B7568derivative of prostaglandin E2New Product
- 15-deoxy-Δ-12,14-Prostaglandin J2Catalog No. :B7010PPARγ agonistNew Product
- Prostaglandin E2Catalog No. :B7005Endogenous prostaglandinNew Product
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.
- Leptin Receptor, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1063Leptin Receptor, expressed in Human, suitable for cell culture.
Leptin receptor is also called LEP-R or OB-R. It is a human protein that is encoded by the Lepr gene.
- Prostaglandin F2αCatalog No. :B7617Prostaglandin E2 and F2α receptor agonistNew Product