Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein paf-receptors'
Items 1-10 of 886
- PafuramidineCatalog No. :A3695Prodrug of furamidinePafuramidine (DB289) is an orally bioavailable prodrug of furamidine, which has clinical activity against Pneumocystis pneumonia.
- Butenoyl PAFCatalog No. :C5385PAF receptor agonist
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- PAF (C16)Catalog No. :B7227ligand for PAF receptorsPAF (C16) is an endogenous platelet-activating factor (PAF) and ligand for PAF receptors.
- Hexanolamino PAF C-16Catalog No. :C5373a PAF analog with mixed agonist/antagonist properties
- Pyrrolidino PAF C-16Catalog No. :C5379potent mediator of PAF-like activitie
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.