Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein orexin'
Items 1-10 of 622
- Orexin B (mouse)Catalog No. :B5119Endogenous agonist at orexin receptorsNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- Orexin B (human)Catalog No. :B5118Endogenous agonist at orexin receptorsNew Product
- Orexin A (human, rat, mouse)Catalog No. :B5117Endogenous agonist at orexin receptorsNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.
- [Ala11,D-Leu15]-Orexin BCatalog No. :B5262Highly potent and selective OX2 receptor agonistNew Product
- Protein A/GCatalog No. :P1090Protein A/G, used for purification of IgG antibodies, expressed in E.Coli.
Protein A is a 42 kDa surface protein originally found in the cell wall of the bacterium Staphylococcus aureus.