Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein lpa-receptor'
- PF-04929113 (SNX-5422)Catalog No. :A4065Hsp90 inhibitor,potent and selectivePF-04929113 is an inhibitor of Hsp90 .
- ARN-509Catalog No. :A8364Androgen receptor inhibitor
ARN-509, a synthetic biaryl thiohydantoin compound, is a competitive androgen receptor (AR) inhibitor and fully antagonistic to AR overexpression.
- TOK-001Catalog No. :A8623CYP17 inhibitor and androgen receptor (AR) antagonist
TOK-001 (VN/124-1; Galeterone; VN 124) is useful for castration resistant prostate cancer (CRPC).
- MDV3100 (Enzalutamide)Catalog No. :A3003Androgen receptor antagonist
MDV3100, known as Enzalutamide, is a second-generation androgen receptor (AR) signaling inhibitor.
- BicalutamideCatalog No. :A5065Androgen receptor antagonist
Bicalutamide is an active non-steroidal androgen receptor antagonist with IC50 value of 160 nM.
- Ki16425Catalog No. :A1987LPA receptor antagonist
Ki16425 is a subtype-selective antagonist of lysophosphatidic acid receptor (LPA) with Ki values of 0.34 μM for LPA1, 6.5μM for LPA2, and 0.93μM for LPA3 .
- C646Catalog No. :B1577HAT p300-CBP inhibitor,cell-permeable
C646, a pyrazolone-containing small molecule, is a cell-permeable histone acetyltransferase (HAT) inhibitor that competitively and selectively inhibits the HAT activity of p300, a transcriptional co-activator involved in a variety of gene regulatory pathways and protein acetylation events, with the inhibition constant Ki value of 400 nM and the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 1.6 μM .
- Ispinesib (SB-715992)Catalog No. :A5343Kinesin spindle protein (KSP)inhibitorIspinesib is a potent, reversible, allosteric and specific smalll molecule inhibitor of kinesin spindle protein (KSP).
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- SilvestrolCatalog No. :A3818AntineoplasticSilvestrol inhibited protein synthesis in MDA-MB-231 breast and PC-3 prostate cancer cell lines with IC50 ~60 nM following a 1 h exposure) .