Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein gpr120'
- Biotin HydrazideCatalog No. :A8007Carbonyl-reactive biotinylation reagentBiotin hydrazide is a biotinyl derivative that can be used as a probe for the determination of protein carbonylation, which is a component of several diseases.
- NHS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8002Amine-reactive biotinyltation reagent
NHS-Biotin (C14H18O5N3S) is N-hydroxysuccinimido biotin.
- (5Z)-7-OxozeaenolCatalog No. :B7443TAK1 mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase (MAPKKK) inhibitor
- FMKCatalog No. :A3420RSK inhibitorFMK is a potent, highly specific and irreversible ribosomal s6 kinase (RSK) inhibitor with IC50 value of 15 nM.
- E-64-cCatalog No. :A8162Inhibitor of cysteine proteinases
E-64-c, which is also known as Ep-475, is an analog of E-64 and inhibitor of cysteine proteinases.
- Pepstatin ACatalog No. :A2571Aspartic proteinases inhibitor
Pepstatin A is a well-known inhibitor of aspartic proteinases with IC50 values of 15 μM, 2 μM, < 5 nM and < 40 nM for human renin, HIV protease, pepsin and cathepsin D, respectively.