Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein gpr120'
Items 1-10 of 632
- GPR120 modulator 2Catalog No. :A3442GPR120 modulatorGPR120 modulator 2 is useful for modulating G protein-coupled receptor 120 (GPR120).
- GPR120 modulator 1Catalog No. :A3441GPR120 modulatorGPR120 modulator 1 is useful for modulating G protein-coupled receptor 120 (GPR120).
- GPR120 Compound ACatalog No. :C5824orally available, high-affinity agonist of GPR120
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- GW9508Catalog No. :A1709FFA1/GPR40 agonist,potent and selective
GW9508 is a selective agonist of GPR40 and 120 with pEC50 value of 7.32 ± 0.03 and 5.46 ± 0.09, respectively .
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- GSK1292263Catalog No. :A8439Novel GPR119 agonistGSK1292263 is a novel GPR119 receptor agonist used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- TAK-875Catalog No. :A8339GPR40 agonistTAK-875 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable GPR40 agonist with EC50 of 0.072 μM. In treatment of diabetes.
- TUG-770Catalog No. :A3895FFA1/GPR40 agonistTUG-770 is a highly potent free fatty acid receptor 1 (FFA1/GPR40) agonist for treatment of type 2 diabetes.