Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein gonadotropin-releasing-hormone-receptors'
Items 1-10 of 959
- Luteinizing hormone releasing hormone human acetate salt (LHRH)Catalog No. :A1147acitivator of MMP-2 and MMP-9, selective
Luteinizing hormone releasing hormone human acetate salt (LHRH) is a selective acitivator of MMP-2 and MMP-9 [1, 2].
- Parathyroid hormone (1-34) (human)Catalog No. :A1129Increases blood calcium levelParathyroid hormone (1-34) (human), (C181H291N55O51S2), a peptide with the sequence H2N-SVSEIQLMHNLGKHLNSMERVEWLRKKLQDVHNF-OH, MW= 4117.72.
- Parathyroid Hormone (1-34), bovineCatalog No. :A1114Enhancer of blood calcium level
Parathyroid hormone (PTH) is the most important endocrine regulator of calcium and phosphorus concentration in extracellular fluid, which is secreted by the chief cell of the parathyroid glands as a polypeptide containing 84 amino acids.
- parathyroid hormone (7-34) [Homo sapiens]/[Macaca fascicularis]Catalog No. :A1084Enhancer of blood calcium level
parathyroid hormone (7-34) [Homo sapiens] [Macaca fascicularis], (C154H246N48O40S2),a peptide with the sequence H2N-LMHNLGKHLNSMERVEWLRKKLQDVHNF-OH, MW= 3474.03.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- Melanocyte stimulating hormone release inhibiting factorCatalog No. :A1121MSH release-inhibiting factorMelanocyte stimulating hormone release inhibiting factor,(C13H24N4O3), a tri-peptide with the sequence H2N-Pro-Leu-Gly-amide, MW= 284.35.
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- AM630Catalog No. :A3168CB2 receptor antagonist,selective and competitiveAM630 is a selective and competitive antagonist of cannabinoid receptors with Ki values of 5 μM and 31.2 nM for CB1 receptor and CB2 receptor, respectively.
- GSK1292263Catalog No. :A8439Novel GPR119 agonistGSK1292263 is a novel GPR119 receptor agonist used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.