Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein glucagon-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 2436
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- glucagon receptor antagonists 3Catalog No. :A3437Glucagon receptor antagonistglucagon receptor antagonists 3
- glucagon receptor antagonists 1Catalog No. :A3435Glucagon receptor antagonist,highly potenthighly potent glucagon receptor antagonist
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- Glucagon (19-29), humanCatalog No. :A1019Potent Ca2+/Mg2+-ATPase inhibitor
Glucagon(NH2-His-Ser-Gln-Gly-Thr-Phe-Thr-Ser-Asp-Tyr-Ser-Lys-Tyr-Leu-Asp-Ser-Arg-Arg-Ala-Gln-Asp-Phe-Val-Gln-Trp-Leu-Met-Asn-Thr-COOH), a peptide hormone secreted by the pancreas, raises blood glucose levels. Its effect is opposite that of insulin, which lowers blood glucose levels.
- glucagon receptor antagonists 2Catalog No. :A3436Glucagon receptor antagonist,highly potenthighly potent glucagon receptor antagonist
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Immunology/Inflammation Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1042A unique collection of 295 small molecule compounds for immunology/inflammation research.
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.