Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein gip-receptor'
- PMSFCatalog No. :A2587Serine proteinases inhibitor, irreversible
PMSF (Phenylmethanesulfonyl fluoride) is an irreversible inhibitor of serine proteinases, which is associated with the development of the delayed organophosphorus neuropathy.
- DL-AdrenalineCatalog No. :B1326Adrenergic receptor agonistDL-Epinephrine(DL-Adrenaline) is a hormone and a neurotransmitter.
- Sotalol hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B3341β-adrenergic receptor antagonist
Sotalol hydrochloride is a potent and non-selective antagonist of β-adrenergic receptor. Sotalol is also an inhibitor of potassinm channels with the IC50 value of ~1.2mM in HEK cell lines .
- AtropineCatalog No. :A8369MAChRs antagonistAtropine is a competitive antagonist of muscarinic acetylcholine receptor with IC50 values of 2.22±0.60nM, 4.32±1.63nM, 4.16±1.04nM, 2.38±1.07nM and 3.39±1.16nM for M1, M2, M3, M4 and M5, respectively .
- AminophyllineCatalog No. :A4346Pan-PDE inhibitorAminophylline(Phyllocontin) is a competitive nonselective phosphodiesterase inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.12 mM and also a nonselective adenosine receptor antagonist.