Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein free-fatty-acid-receptors'
Items 1-10 of 1504
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- Adrenorphin, Free AcidCatalog No. :A1017μ/κ opioid receptor agonist
Adrenorphin, also sometimes referred to as metorphamide, is an endogenous, C-terminally amidated, opioid octapeptide that is produced from proteolytic cleavage of proenkephalin A and is widely distributed throughout the mammalian brain(1).
- R406 (free base)Catalog No. :A5880Syk inhibitorR406 is a potent SYK inhibitorSpleen tyrosine kinase (SYK) is a non-receptor tyrosine kinase mainly expressed in hematopoietic cells. It transmits signals from a variety of cell surface receptors including CD74, Fc receptor and integrins. It is crucial for adaptive immune response, and also very important for cellular adhesion, innate immune recognition, osteoclast maturation, platelet activation and vascular development.
- AM-095 free baseCatalog No. :A3167Potent LPA1 receptor antagonistAM095 is a novel, potent and orally bioavailable antagonist of lysophosphatidic acid type 1 receptor (LPA1) with IC50 values of 0.73 and 0.98 μM for mouse or recombinant human LPA1, respectively .
- Rucaparib (free base)Catalog No. :A8893Potent PARP inhibitorRucaparib, also named as AG-014699 or PF-01367338, is a poly (ADP ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibitor.
- SGI-1776 free baseCatalog No. :A4192Pim kinase inhibitor,ATP-competitive
SGI-1776 free base, N-((1-methylpiperidin-4-yl)methyl)-3-(3-(trifluoromethoxy)phenyl)imidazo[1,2-b]pyridazin-6-amine, is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of the serine/threonine family of Pim kinase, an enzyme regulating cell survival.
- Cefpodoxime (free acid)Catalog No. :C3052metabolite of cefpodoxime proxetil, the oral third generation cephalosporin antibiotic.
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- A23187, free acidCatalog No. :B6646Ca2+ ionophoreNew Product
- Free Fatty Acid Quantification Colorimetric/Fluorometric KitCatalog No. :K2121Detects free fatty acid, sensitive.Fatty Acid plays an important role in metabolism and many disease developments and is usually derived from phospholipid or triglyceride.