Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein ep4-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 2426
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- OtenabantCatalog No. :A3691CB1 receptor antagonistOtenabant (CP-945,598) is a recently discovered selective, high affinity, competitive CB1 receptor antagonist that inhibits both basal and cannabinoid agonist-mediated CB1 receptor signaling.
- AM630Catalog No. :A3168CB2 receptor antagonist,selective and competitiveAM630 is a selective and competitive antagonist of cannabinoid receptors with Ki values of 5 μM and 31.2 nM for CB1 receptor and CB2 receptor, respectively.
- TaranabantCatalog No. :A3858Cannabinoid receptor type 1 inverse agonistTaranabant
- Rimonabant hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3766CB1 receptor inverse agonistRimonabant hydrochloride
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- GSK1292263Catalog No. :A8439Novel GPR119 agonistGSK1292263 is a novel GPR119 receptor agonist used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- TUG-770Catalog No. :A3895FFA1/GPR40 agonistTUG-770 is a highly potent free fatty acid receptor 1 (FFA1/GPR40) agonist for treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- TAK-875Catalog No. :A8339GPR40 agonistTAK-875 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable GPR40 agonist with EC50 of 0.072 μM. In treatment of diabetes.