Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein ep1-receptor'
- Afatinib (BIBW2992)Catalog No. :A8247Irreversible EGFR/HER2 inhibitorAfatinib (BIBW2992), an irreversible inhibitor of the ErbB family of tyrosine kinases, downregulates ErbB signalling by binding to the kinase domains of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)/ human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) with IC50 of 0.5 nM and 14nM, respectively.
- Tariquidar methanesulfonate, hydrateCatalog No. :A3859P-glycoprotein inhibitor, potent and selective
Tariquidar methanesulfonate, hydrate is a potent inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (Pgp), a 170-kDa transmembrane protein acting as a drug efflux pump to actively transport structurally unrelated compounds out of cell, which noncompetitively inhibits the basal the activity of ATPase associated with Pgp.
- OTX-015Catalog No. :A3692BRD inhibitor
OTX-015 is a potent inhibitor of BRD2, BRD3, and BRD4 with IC50 values range from 92 to 112 nM
- TariquidarCatalog No. :A8208P-glycoprotein inhibitor,potent and non-competitiveTariquidar is a potent inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (Pgp), a 170-kDa transmembrane protein acting as a drug efflux pump to actively transport structurally unrelated compounds out of cells, that noncompetitively inhibits the basal the activity of ATPase associated with Pgp.
- AT13387Catalog No. :A4056Hsp90 inhibitor
AT13387, discovered by a high-throughput x-ray craystallography fragment-based platform, is a non-geldanamycin heat shock proterin 90 (HPS90), a molecule chaperone regulating signal transduction pathways for cell growth and survival, inhibitor reportedly resulting in client protein degradation, suppression of signaling, and inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis.
- MGCD-265Catalog No. :A5057Met/Flt/Flk/Ron/Tie-2 inhibitorMGCD-265 is a potent, multi-target, and ATP-competitive receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor of Met, Flt-1, Flt-4, Flk-1, Ron, and Tie-2 (IC50 = 1 nM - 7 nM).
- LoratadineCatalog No. :A2960Peripheral HH1R antagonistPeripheral histamine H1 receptor antagonist (Ki = 35 nM); devoid of central effects.
- Gefitinib hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3433Potent EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib is an EGFR inhibitor, which interrupts signaling through the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in target cells. Therefore, it is only effective in cancers with mutated and overactive EGFR.
- AXL1717Catalog No. :A3209IGF-1R inhibitor,orally activeAXL1717 (Picropodophyllotoxin) is a selective inhibitor of IGF-1R with IC50 value rangs from 0.24-0.33 μM .