Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein endothelin-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 2439
- Ac-Endothelin-1 (16-21), humanCatalog No. :A1016ETA/ETB agonist,vasoconstrictor
ENDOTHELIN-1 (ET-1), the principal peptide of the endothelin family, has been shown to have a variety of biological activities in both vascular and nonvascular tissues, including the heart, the kidney, and the central nervous system.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- Endothelin 3 (human, rat)Catalog No. :B5062Endogenous neuropeptide with selectivity for the putative ETC endothelin receptorNew Product
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.
- [Ala1,3,11,15]-EndothelinCatalog No. :B5080Selective ETB endothelin receptor agonistNew Product
- Endothelin-1 (1-15), amide, humanCatalog No. :A1111Vasoconstrictor agentEndothelins are 21-amino acid vasoconstricting peptides produced primarily in the endothelium and have a key role in vascular homeostasis.
- Leptin Receptor, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1063Leptin Receptor, expressed in Human, suitable for cell culture.
Leptin receptor is also called LEP-R or OB-R. It is a human protein that is encoded by the Lepr gene.