Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein cyslt2-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 308
- TAK-875Catalog No. :A8339GPR40 agonistTAK-875 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable GPR40 agonist with EC50 of 0.072 μM. In treatment of diabetes.
- [Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31)Catalog No. :A1033PKC substrate
Protein Kinase C (19-31), (C67H118N26O17), a peptide with the sequence H-ARG-PHE-ALA-ARG-LYS-GLY-SER-LEU-ARG-GLN-LYS-ASN-VAL-OH, MW= 1559.82.
- GTP-Binding Protein Fragment, G alphaCatalog No. :A1022Hydrolyzes GTP to GDP
Using specific antisera raised against synthetic peptides, we find that three distinct GTP-binding protein alpha subunits remain bound to the plasma membrane even after activation with nonhydrolyzable GTP analog.
- vitamin D binding protein precursor (353-363) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1099Highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein
Human vitamin D-binding protein (hDBP),' also known as Gcglobulin, is an abundant, multifunctional, and highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein synthesized by the liver1.
- TNF-alpha, recombinant human proteinCatalog No. :P1001TNF-α, human recombinant, expressed in E. coli, is a 17.4 kDa protein containing 157 amino acid residues, a potent cytokine suitable for cell culture.
Tumor Necrosis Factor-α (TNF-α) is a potent cytokine expressed as a 26 kDa transmembrane protein with 233 aa that is cleaved to the soluble 17 kDa monomer by TNF-α converting enzyme (TACE) and forms stable homotrimers.
- PDGF-BB, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1047PDGF-BB, platelet-derived growth factor, expressed in E.Coli.
The platelet-derived growth factor BB (PDGF-BB) is a member of the PDGF family and is a disulfide-linked homodimer.
- Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5 (TRAP-5)Catalog No. :A1036Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5
Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5 (TRAP-5),(C30H50N8O7), a peptide with the sequence NH2-Ser-Phe-Leu-Leu-Arg-COOH, MW= 634.76.
- Fostriecin sodium saltCatalog No. :A4536Antitumor antibiotic
Originally identified as an antitumor antibiotic from Streptomyces pulveraceous. Displays potent inhibition of protein phosphatase types 2A (PP2A) and 4 (PP4) with IC50 values of 1.5 nM and 3 nM respectively. Also exhibits weaker inhibition of topoisomerase II (IC50 = 40 μM) and protein phosphatase type 1 (PP1) (IC50 = 131 μM) with no apparent inhibition of protein phosphatase type 2B (PP2B). Active in vivo.
- NSC 87877Catalog No. :A4544Shp2 /shp1 PTP inhibitorIC50: NSC-87877 potently inhibited Shp2 with an IC50 of 0.318 ± 0.049 μM. NSC-87877 seemed to have no selectivity between human Shp2 and Shp1 (IC50 0.355 ± 0.073μM).
- PF-04929113 (SNX-5422)Catalog No. :A4065Hsp90 inhibitor,potent and selectivePF-04929113 is an inhibitor of Hsp90 .