Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein cyslt2-receptor'
- Vatalanib (PTK787) 2HClCatalog No. :A1778Tyrosine kinase receptor inhibitorVatalanib, also known as PTK787, is a potent vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) receptor tyrosine kinases inhibitor that inhibits VEGF receptor/KDR, VEGF receptor/Flt-1 and VEGF receptor/Flk with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.037 μM, 0.077 μM and 0.27 μM respectively .
- Amitriptyline HClCatalog No. :B2231Serotonin /norepinephrine receptor/5-HT4/5-HT2 inhibitorAmitriptyline inhibits serotonin receptor, norepinephrine receptor, 5-HT4, 5-HT2 and sigma 1 receptor with IC50 of 3.45 nM, 13.3 nM, 7.31 nM, 235 nM and 287 nM, respectively.
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- EPZ005687Catalog No. :A4171EZH2 inhibitor,potent and selective
EPZ005687 is a potent inhibitor of EZH2, an enzymatic subunit of polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) catalyzing the methylation of histone H3 lysine 27 (H3K27), that inhibits EZH2 with a value of inhibition constant Ki of 24 nM, which is 500-fold and 50-fold greater in selectivity than 15 other protein methyltransferases and closely related EZH1 respectively.
- Diphenhydramine HClCatalog No. :B1932H1 receptor antagonistDiphenhydramine HCl
- BexaroteneCatalog No. :A8380Retinoid Receptor agonistBexarotene is a selective retinoid X receptor (RXR) agonist used as an antineoplastic.
- LoratadineCatalog No. :A2960Peripheral HH1R antagonistPeripheral histamine H1 receptor antagonist (Ki = 35 nM); devoid of central effects.