Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein cckb'
Items 41-50 of 627
- Agouti-related Protein (AGRP) (25-82), humanCatalog No. :A1134Agouti-related peptide(25-82)
Agouti-related protein also called Agouti-related peptide (AgRP) is a neuropeptide produced in the brain by the AgRP/NPY neuron.
- vitamin D binding protein precursor (353-363) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1099Highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein
Human vitamin D-binding protein (hDBP),' also known as Gcglobulin, is an abundant, multifunctional, and highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein synthesized by the liver1.
- survivin (baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 5) (21-28)Catalog No. :A1092Cancer Biology Peptides
Survivin (baculoviral inhibitor of apoptosis IAP repeat-containing protein-5) is a member of the IAP gene family, which has been implicated in both inhibition of apoptosis and mitosis regulation1.
- prostate apoptosis response protein PAR-4 (2-7) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1085Transcriptional repressor
prostate apoptosis response protein PAR-4 (2-7) [Homo sapiens], (C26H41N9O9), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Ala-Thr-Gly-Gly-Tyr-Arg- OH, MW= 623.66.
- amyloid A protein fragment [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1053Apolipoproteins related to HDL in plasma
Amyloid A proteins (H2N-Ala-Gly-Leu-Pro-Glu-Lys-Tyr-OH), also called Serum amyloid A (SSA) proteins, are a family of apolipoproteins associated with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) in plasma.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.
- Follistatin, mouse recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1055Follistatin, activin antagonist, expressed in E.Coli.
Follistatin is a high-affinity activin-binding protein produced in the pituitary, ovaries, decidual cells of the endometrium, and in some other tissues.
- Leptin Receptor, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1063Leptin Receptor, expressed in Human, suitable for cell culture.
Leptin receptor is also called LEP-R or OB-R. It is a human protein that is encoded by the Lepr gene.
- C5a (His-Tag), murine recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1112C5a, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.Mouse complement C5a is a 77-amino acid peptide and is generated during complement activation from the α-chain of complement C5.
- JE (MCP-1), murine recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1034JE (MCP-1), chemokine, expressed in E.Coli, active on human cells.
JE (MCP-1), also known as chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2 (CCL2), is a member of the CC chemokine family that is a chemotactic agent for mononuclear cells. JE (MCP-1) is produced by endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, and monocytes in response to several atherogenic stimulants such as interleukin-1β (IL-1β), platelet derived growth factor (PDGF), CD40 ligand and oxidized low density lipoprotein.