Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein angiotensin-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 2463
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- Angiotensin 1/2 (1-8) amideCatalog No. :A1055Vasoconstrictor
The physiologically active peptide angiotensin-2 (angiotensin 1- 8) is yielded from angiotensin-1, a substrate of ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme), by removing a dipeptide.
- Angiotensin IICatalog No. :A1042Potent vasopressor and a powerful stimulus for production and release of aldosterone from the adrenal cortex.
Angiotensin II (Asp-Arg-Val-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-Phe | His-Leu) is an octapeptide that is converted from Angiotensin I (AI) through removal of two C-terminal residues by the enzyme angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE), primarily through ACE within the lung (but also present in endothelial and kidney epithelial cells).
- Angiotensin 1/2 (1-7) amideCatalog No. :A1054Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin I/II (1-7) amide (H2N-Asp-Arg-Val-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-amide) is a peptide analog to angiotensin II that is used as a vasopressor in the treatment of certain types of shock and circulatory collapse.
- Angiotensin 1/2 + A (2 - 8)Catalog No. :A1056Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin 1/2 + A (2 - 8)
- Angiotensin III (human, mouse)Catalog No. :A1043Aldosterone stimulator
Angiotensin III (Asp | Arg-Val-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-Phe) is a hexapeptide formed as a result of a cleavage at the N-terminus of Angiotensin II, a key factor in the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone (RAAS) system by angiotensinases located in red blood cells and the vascular beds of most tissues. It has 40% of the presser activity of angiotensin II, but 100% of the aldosterone-producing activity.
- Angiotensin 1/2 (2-7)Catalog No. :A1050Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin I/II (2-7) is a peptide (ARG-VAL-TYR-ILE-HIS-PRO) containing the amino acids 2-7 that are converted from Angiotensin I/II peptide.
- Angiotensin 1/2 (1-6)Catalog No. :A1048Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin I/II (1-6) is a peptide (ASP-ARG-VAL-TYR-ILE-HIS) containing the amino acids 1-6 that are converted from Angiotensin I/II peptide.
- Angiotensin 1/2 (1-5)Catalog No. :A1047Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin I/II (1-5) is a peptide (ASP-ARG-VAL-TYR-ILE) containing the amino acids 1-5 that are converted from Angiotensin I/II peptide.