Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein adenosine-deaminase'
Items 1-10 of 717
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- Adenosine-5'-diphosphateCatalog No. :C4341central component of energy storage, metabolism, and signal transduction in vivo;agonist of purinergic receptors
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- Adenosine Kinase Inhibitor (hydrate)Catalog No. :C5282inhibitor of adenosine kinase
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.
- Adenosine 3-5-cyclic monophosphateCatalog No. :B7874Second messenger, activator of protein kinase (PKA)
- Adenosine 5-triphosphateCatalog No. :B7876
- Adenosine 5-monophosphateCatalog No. :B7875