Search results for: 'research-area epigenetics sphingosine-kinase-2'
Items 1-10 of 911
- L-threo-Sphingosine C-18Catalog No. :C4717protein kinase C inhibitor
- Sphingosine-1-phosphateCatalog No. :B6707endogenous second messenger and ligand for S1PR1New Product
- D-erythro-Sphingosine (synthetic)Catalog No. :B6385protein kinase C and calmodulin-dependent enzymes inhibitorNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ Epigenetics Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1029A unique collection of 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Chromatin/Epigenetics-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1006A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to chromatin/epigenetics, including bromodomain, aurora kinase, JAK, PARP and Pim etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- MAP kinase fragment [Multiple species]Catalog No. :A1079Lys-Tyr-Ile-His-Ser-Ala-Asn-Val-LeuThis Mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAP kinase) fragment has a peptide sequence of Lys-Tyr-Ile-His-Ser-Ala-Asn-Val-Leu.
- [Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31)Catalog No. :A1033PKC substrate
Protein Kinase C (19-31), (C67H118N26O17), a peptide with the sequence H-ARG-PHE-ALA-ARG-LYS-GLY-SER-LEU-ARG-GLN-LYS-ASN-VAL-OH, MW= 1559.82.
- S6 Kinase Substrate Peptide 32Catalog No. :A1118Measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6.
Peptide that measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6. It can also be used as a substrate.