Search results for: 'research-area epigenetics protein-ser-thr-phosphatases'
Items 1-10 of 1082
- [Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31)Catalog No. :A1033PKC substrate
Protein Kinase C (19-31), (C67H118N26O17), a peptide with the sequence H-ARG-PHE-ALA-ARG-LYS-GLY-SER-LEU-ARG-GLN-LYS-ASN-VAL-OH, MW= 1559.82.
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Epigenetics Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1029A unique collection of 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.
- JNJ-26854165 (Serdemetan)Catalog No. :A4204P53 activator, blocking Mdm2-p53 interaction
JNJ-26854165, also named as Serdemetan, is originally developed as an activator of p53, is now regarded as a novel oral Human Double Minute-2 (HDM-2) ubiquitin ligase antagonist.
- coagulation factor II (thrombin) B chain fragment [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1057Trypsin-like serine protease
Thrombin (H2N-Lys-Pro-Val-Ala-Phe-Ser-Asp-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-Val-Cys-Leu-Pro-Asp-Arg-OH) is a "trypsin-like" serine protease that is encoded by the F2 gene in humans.
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.
- Thrombin Receptor Agonist PeptideCatalog No. :A8668Protease-activated receptor agonistAgonist at the thrombin receptor; causes platelet aggregation (EC50 = 4 μM) and secretion.
- Fmoc-D-Thr-olCatalog No. :A6582Fmoc-D-Thr-ol
- D-Thr-olCatalog No. :A6583D-Thr-ol