Search results for: 'research-area epigenetics pim'
Items 1-10 of 287
- PimobendanCatalog No. :A4340Selective PDE3 inhibitor.Ca2+ channel sensitizerPimobendan is a selective inhibitor of PDE3 with IC50 of 0.32 Î¼M.
- Pimasertib (AS-703026)Catalog No. :A5573MEK1/2 inhibitorIC50: ranging from 0.005 to 2 μM for the growth of MM cell lines
- TCS-PIM-1-4aCatalog No. :B4764Pim inhibitorTCS-PIM-1-4a is a Pim inhibitor that blocks mTORC1 activity via activation of AMPK; kills a wide range of both myeloid and lymphoid cell lines (with IC50 values ranging from 0.8 to 40 μM).
- TCS PIM-1 1Catalog No. :A4521Pim-1 kinase inhibitor,ATP-competitveATP-competitive Pim-1 kinase inhibitor that displays selectivity over Pim-2 and MEK1/2 (IC50 values are 50, > 20000 and > 20000 nM for Pim-1, Pim-2 and MEK1/2 respectively).
- PimavanserinCatalog No. :B80195-HT2A inverse agonistPimavanserin(ACP-103) is a potent and selective 5-HT2A receptor inverse agonist with mean pIC50 of with 8.7 in the cell-based functional assay.
- Pimobendan hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1165Selective inhibitor of PDE3Pimobendan hydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of PDE3 with IC50 of 0.32 μM.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Epigenetics Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1029A unique collection of 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.
- PIM-1 Inhibitor 2Catalog No. :A4519Potent Pim-1 kinase inhibitorPotent Pim-1 kinase inhibitor (Ki = 91 nM).
- PimozideCatalog No. :C3837dopamine receptors inhibitor
- PimecrolimusCatalog No. :B1817inhibitor of inflammatory cytokines secretion, cell-selectivePimecrolimus, like all ascomycins, is an immunophilin ligand, which binds specifically to the cytosolic receptor, immunophilin macrophilin-12.