Search results for: 'research-area epicatechin-gallate'
Items 1-10 of 136
- (-)-epicatechin gallateCatalog No. :B4965major catechin in green tea
- (-)-epicatechinCatalog No. :B4964inducer of pancreatic β-cell regeneration
- (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)Catalog No. :A2600Antioxidant, antiangiogenic and antitumor agent(-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the major catechin accounting for 59% of the total catechins in green tea, is a powerful antioxidant as well as an antiangiogenic and antitumor agent.
- (-)-Gallocatechin gallateCatalog No. :N1665Extracted from Green tea;Store the product in sealed,cool and dry condition
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).