Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones'
- PiroxicamCatalog No. :A8503Prostaglandin synthesis/CoxinhibitorPiroxicam is an effective and potent inhibitor of prostaglandin synthesis and a Cox-1 and Cox-2 inhibitor. Studies show that Piroxicam blocks release of platelet ADP, and inhibits Cox-1 (human prostaglandin H synthase isozyme-1, hPGHS-1) more potently than Cox-2 (hPGHS-2). Piroxicam is also a non-steroidal compound with anti-inflammatory properties.
- IbuprofenCatalog No. :A8446inhibitor of cyclooxygenase 1 and cyclooxygenase 2Ibuprofen (Motrin) is an anti-inflammatory inhibitor targeting COX-1 and COX-2, of which is used for pain relief, fever reduction and for reducing swelling.
- Meloxicam (Mobic)Catalog No. :A8466Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugMeloxicam is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to relieve the symptoms of arthritis (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis), such as inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and joint pain. However, this medicine does not cure arthritis and will only help you as long as you continue to take it.
- LumiracoxibCatalog No. :B1458Novel, selective COX-2 inhibitor
Lumiracoxib is a novel, selective COX-2 inhibitor with IC50 and Ki of 0.14 μM and 0.06 μM, exhibits 515-fold selectivity over COX-1. Phase 4.
- Bromfenac SodiumCatalog No. :B1684COX inhibitor
Bromfenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which has anti-inflammatory activity and may block prostaglandin synthesis by inhibiting cyclooxygenase 1 and 2.
- Flunixin MegluminCatalog No. :B1445potent cyclooxygenase inhibitorFlunixin Meglumine is a potent inhibitor of COX used as analgesic agent with anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity.
- LornoxicamCatalog No. :B1441COX-1/COX-2 inhibitorLornoxicam, a COX-1 and COX-2 inhibitor, is a new nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
- AntipyrineCatalog No. :B1886analgesic and antipyretic agentAntipyrine is an analgesic and antipyretic agent.
- RofecoxibCatalog No. :B1454COX-2 inhibitorRofecoxib is a potent and orally active inhibitor of cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 with IC50 value of 0.34μM .
- ValdecoxibCatalog No. :B1459COX-2 inhibitor
Valdecoxib is a potent and selective inhibitor of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) with IC50 value of 5nM .