Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones'
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), human recombinantCatalog No. :P1008EGF, expressed in E.Coli, His-tag, suitable for cell culture.
Human epidermal growth factor (EGF) is a member of the EGF-family and plays an important role in the regulation of cell growth, proliferation, and differentiation through binding to its receptor EGFR.
- AC480 (BMS-599626)Catalog No. :A2822HER1/2 inhibitor,selective and efficaciousAC480 (BMS-599626) is a potent, selective inhibitor of human epidermal growth factor receptor (HER) that inhibits HER1 and HER2 with IC values of 20 nM and 30 nM, respectively. AC480 has been proved to inhibit HER1 in an ATP-competitive manner. On the contrary, AC480 has shown to be an ATP noncompetitive inhibitor of HER2
- Lapatinib DitosylateCatalog No. :A3967EGFR/HER2 inhibitor,potent and selective
Lapatinib Ditosylateis a selective dual inhibitor of ErbB-2 and EGFR with IC50 value against ErbB-2 and EGFR of 9.8 and 10.2 nM in vitro, respectively.
- AZD-9291Catalog No. :B1104Mutated forms EGFR inhibitor
AZD-9291 is an irreversible inhibitor of mutant EGFR kinase with IC50 values of 15nM, 17nM and 480nM, respectively for L858R/T790M, ex19del and wild-type EGFR .
- CO-1686 (AVL-301)Catalog No. :A3320EGFR inhibitor
CO-1686 is an irreversible and orally delivered inhibitor of mutant EGFR with IC50 value of < 0.51 nM for recombinant EGFR L858R/T790M .
- Neratinib (HKI-272)Catalog No. :A8322HER2/EGFR inhibitor,potent and irreversible
Neratinib (HKI-272) is a potent inhibitor of HER-2 and is highly active against HER-2-overexpressing human breast cancer cell lines in vitro.
- CP-724714Catalog No. :A2412HER2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveCP-724714 is an inhibitor of erbB2 and EGFR kinases with IC50 values of 10±3 nmol/L and 6,400±2,100 nmol/L, respectively .
- Afatinib (BIBW2992)Catalog No. :A8247Irreversible EGFR/HER2 inhibitorAfatinib (BIBW2992), an irreversible inhibitor of the ErbB family of tyrosine kinases, downregulates ErbB signalling by binding to the kinase domains of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)/ human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) with IC50 of 0.5 nM and 14nM, respectively.
- Gefitinib (ZD1839)Catalog No. :A8219Selective EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib, also known as ZD1839 or Iressa, is a potent and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.033 μM and 0.027 μM in A431 membrane prep and baculovirus lysate respectively.
- PD153035 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A8199Potent EGFR inhibitor
PD153035 hydrochloride, 4-[(3-Bromopheny)amino]-6,7-dimeth oxyquinazoline hydrochloride, is a potent inhibitor of tyrosine kinase of the epidermal growth factor (EGF) receptor as well as the human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2/neu) but to a lesser degree.