Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones'
- ChrysinCatalog No. :N1336Anti-inflammatory and antitumor reagentChrysin is an antioxidant flavonoid. Chrysin displays anti-inflammatory and antitumor properties. Chrysin inhibits HIF-1α (hypoxia-inducible factor-1α) and induces apoptosis.
- Bazedoxifene HClCatalog No. :B1519Novel, non-steroidal, indole-based estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)Bazedoxifene HCl is a novel, non-steroidal, indole-based estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) binding to both ERα and ERβ with IC50 of 23 nM and 89 nM.
- (Z)-4-HydroxytamoxifenCatalog No. :B5421ER modulator, potent and selectiveNew Product
- Erteberel (LY500307)Catalog No. :B1518ERβ agonist, potent and selective
LY500307 is a potent, selective estrogen receptor β agonist with EC50 of 0.66 nM, 32-fold selectivity against estrogen receptor α. Phase 2.
- Estradiol valerateCatalog No. :B1506Estrogen receptor agonistEstradiol is a synthetic ester used to treat menopausal symptoms and hormone deficiencies.
- Raloxifene HClCatalog No. :B1515Estrogen receptor (ER)Raloxifene HCl（LY139481）is a potent and selective of estrogen receptor (ER) with the IC50 value of 2.9~5.7nM .
- EstradiolCatalog No. :A8425Sex hormoneEstradiol is the main sex hormone present in females and also present in males as an active metabolic product of testosterone.