Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones'
- Romidepsin (FK228, depsipeptide)Catalog No. :A8173HDAC1/HDAC2 inhibitor,potent and selective
Romidepsin, also known as FK228 or depsipeptide, is potent and selective inhibitor of histone deacetylases (HDACs) which are associated with the regulation of re-expression of silenced tumor suppressor genes.
- Ki16425Catalog No. :A1987LPA receptor antagonist
Ki16425 is a subtype-selective antagonist of lysophosphatidic acid receptor (LPA) with Ki values of 0.34 μM for LPA1, 6.5μM for LPA2, and 0.93μM for LPA3 .
- Sorafenib TosylateCatalog No. :A8245Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib tosylate, also named nexavar, is a small-molecule anticancer compound .
- WYE-125132 (WYE-132)Catalog No. :B1642ATP-competitive mTOR inhibitor, highly potentWYE-125132 (WYE-132) is highly potent, ATP-competitive, and specific inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 value of 0.19±0.07nmol/L, ＞5000-fold selective versus PI3Ks .
- PP 1Catalog No. :A8215Src family tyrosine kinase inhibitorPotent inhibitor of Src-family tyrosine kinases.