Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones'
Items 1-10 of 3693
- AndarineCatalog No. :A2150Androgen receptor agonist
Andarine (S-4) is a selective inhibitor of AR with Ki50 value of 4 nM .
- DiscoveryProbe™ Endocrinology and Hormones-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1008A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to endocrinology and hormones, including androgen receptor, estrogen/progestogen receptor and RAAS etc.
- a-MSH, amideCatalog No. :A1025Melanocyte-stimulating hormonesa-MSH, amide (C77H109N21O19S1), a peptide with the sequence Ac-Ser-Tyr-Ser-Met-Glu-His-Phe-Arg-Trp-Gly-Lys-Pro-Val-NH2, MW= 1664.9. The melanocyte-stimulating hormones (collectively referred to as MSH or intermedins) are a class of peptide hormones that are produced by cells in the intermediate lobe of the pituitary gland.
- TOK-001Catalog No. :A8623CYP17 inhibitor and androgen receptor (AR) antagonist
TOK-001 (VN/124-1; Galeterone; VN 124) is useful for castration resistant prostate cancer (CRPC).
- AZD3514Catalog No. :A1372Androgen receptor downregulatorAZD3514 is a potent and oral androgen receptor (AR) inhibitor with Ki value of 2.2 μM .
- RU 58841Catalog No. :A3780Androgen receptor antagonistA specific androgen receptor antagonist or anti-androgen; RU 58841 has a dramatic effect on hair regrowth.
- ASC-J9Catalog No. :A3190AR degradation enhancer,antiumor agentASC-J9, is antitumor agent. ASC-J9 suppresses castration-resistant prostate cancer growth via degradation of full-length and splice variant androgen receptors targeting both fAR- and AR3-mediated PCa growth by ASC-J9 may represent the novel therapeutic approach to suppress castration-resistant PCa.
- MDV3100 (Enzalutamide)Catalog No. :A3003Androgen receptor antagonist
MDV3100, known as Enzalutamide, is a second-generation androgen receptor (AR) signaling inhibitor.
- TAK-700 (Orteronel)Catalog No. :A4326Human 17,20-lyase inhibitorTAK-700 (Orteronel) is a potent and highly selective human 17,20-lyase inhibitor with IC50 of 38 nM, exhibits >1000-fold selectivity over other CYPs (e.g. 11-hydroxylase and CYP3A4). Phase 3.
- Angiotensin 1/2 (1-7) amideCatalog No. :A1054Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin I/II (1-7) amide (H2N-Asp-Arg-Val-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-amide) is a peptide analog to angiotensin II that is used as a vasopressor in the treatment of certain types of shock and circulatory collapse.