Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones thyroid-hormone-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 4979
- DiscoveryProbe™ Endocrinology and Hormones-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1008A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to endocrinology and hormones, including androgen receptor, estrogen/progestogen receptor and RAAS etc.
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor Antagonist (1-850)Catalog No. :C3006Thyroid hormone receptor antagonist
- Luteinizing hormone releasing hormone human acetate salt (LHRH)Catalog No. :A1147acitivator of MMP-2 and MMP-9, selective
Luteinizing hormone releasing hormone human acetate salt (LHRH) is a selective acitivator of MMP-2 and MMP-9 [1, 2].
- Parathyroid Hormone (1-34), bovineCatalog No. :A1114Enhancer of blood calcium level
Parathyroid hormone (PTH) is the most important endocrine regulator of calcium and phosphorus concentration in extracellular fluid, which is secreted by the chief cell of the parathyroid glands as a polypeptide containing 84 amino acids.
- Parathyroid hormone (1-34) (human)Catalog No. :A1129Increases blood calcium levelParathyroid hormone (1-34) (human), (C181H291N55O51S2), a peptide with the sequence H2N-SVSEIQLMHNLGKHLNSMERVEWLRKKLQDVHNF-OH, MW= 4117.72.
- parathyroid hormone (7-34) [Homo sapiens]/[Macaca fascicularis]Catalog No. :A1084Enhancer of blood calcium level
parathyroid hormone (7-34) [Homo sapiens] [Macaca fascicularis], (C154H246N48O40S2),a peptide with the sequence H2N-LMHNLGKHLNSMERVEWLRKKLQDVHNF-OH, MW= 3474.03.
- Melanocyte stimulating hormone release inhibiting factorCatalog No. :A1121MSH release-inhibiting factorMelanocyte stimulating hormone release inhibiting factor,(C13H24N4O3), a tri-peptide with the sequence H2N-Pro-Leu-Gly-amide, MW= 284.35.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Immunology/Inflammation Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1042A unique collection of 295 small molecule compounds for immunology/inflammation research.