Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones androgen-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 4938
- DiscoveryProbe™ Endocrinology and Hormones-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1008A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to endocrinology and hormones, including androgen receptor, estrogen/progestogen receptor and RAAS etc.
- AndarineCatalog No. :A2150Androgen receptor agonist
Andarine (S-4) is a selective inhibitor of AR with Ki50 value of 4 nM .
- ARN-509Catalog No. :A8364Androgen receptor inhibitor
ARN-509, a synthetic biaryl thiohydantoin compound, is a competitive androgen receptor (AR) inhibitor and fully antagonistic to AR overexpression.
- TOK-001Catalog No. :A8623CYP17 inhibitor and androgen receptor (AR) antagonist
TOK-001 (VN/124-1; Galeterone; VN 124) is useful for castration resistant prostate cancer (CRPC).
- AZD3514Catalog No. :A1372Androgen receptor downregulatorAZD3514 is a potent and oral androgen receptor (AR) inhibitor with Ki value of 2.2 μM .
- MDV3100 (Enzalutamide)Catalog No. :A3003Androgen receptor antagonist
MDV3100, known as Enzalutamide, is a second-generation androgen receptor (AR) signaling inhibitor.
- RU 58841Catalog No. :A3780Androgen receptor antagonistA specific androgen receptor antagonist or anti-androgen; RU 58841 has a dramatic effect on hair regrowth.
- ASC-J9Catalog No. :A3190AR degradation enhancer,antiumor agentASC-J9, is antitumor agent. ASC-J9 suppresses castration-resistant prostate cancer growth via degradation of full-length and splice variant androgen receptors targeting both fAR- and AR3-mediated PCa growth by ASC-J9 may represent the novel therapeutic approach to suppress castration-resistant PCa.
- BicalutamideCatalog No. :A5065Androgen receptor antagonist
Bicalutamide is an active non-steroidal androgen receptor antagonist with IC50 value of 160 nM.
- 17 alpha-propionateCatalog No. :A3108Androgen antagonistAcne vulgaris is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit in which the androgens contribute to its onset and persistence.