Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
- ETP-46464Catalog No. :A8626ATR inhibitor,potent and selectiveETP-46464 is a cell-permeable quinoline-containing heterotricyclic compound that acts as a potent inhibitor against mTOR, ATR, DNA-PK, PI 3-Kα, and ATM (IC50 = 0.6, 14, 36, 170, and 545 nM, respectively).
- LY3023414Catalog No. :B6099class I PI3K isoforms, mTOR and DNA-PK inhibitor
- Torin 2Catalog No. :B1640MTOR inhibitor,highly potent and selectiveTorin2 is a potent, selective and orally available inhibitor of mTOR with EC50 value of 0.25nM .
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- PI-103 HydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3724DNA-PK/PI 3-kinase/mTOR inhibitorPI-103 is a dual inhibitor of PI3K/Akt and mTOR with IC50 value of 0.002 μM , 0.003μM, 0.003μM, 0.015μM, 0.030μM for P110α, P110β, P110γ, P110 and mTOR, respectively .