Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
- Epirubicin HClCatalog No. :A2451Antibiotic antitumor agent
Epirubicin is an inhibitor of DNA topoisomerase (TOPII) .
- Doxorubicin (Adriamycin) HClCatalog No. :A1832Antitumour antibiotic,inhibits TOPO II.
Doxorubicin is a semi-synthesized anticancer agent derived from bacterial culture. It is an anthracycline antibiotic. It is been widely used in blood cancers, solid tumors and sarcomas.
- Dexrazoxane HCl (ICRF-187, ADR-529)Catalog No. :A1602Topoisomerase II inhibitor,intracellular ion chelator,cardioprotective agentDexrazoxane hydrochloride is a cardioprotective agent.
- EtoposideCatalog No. :A1971Topo II inhibitor
Etoposide (VP-16) is the first agent recognized as a topoisomerase II inhibitor of anticancer drug with IC50 of 59.2 μM.
- (S)-10-HydroxycamptothecinCatalog No. :B4745inhibitor of topoisomerase I10-Hydroxycamptothecin is a DNA topoisomerase I inhibitor with potent anti-tumor activity.
- 7-Ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecinCatalog No. :N2133TOPO I inhibitorExtracted from Camptotheca acuminata Decne. fruit, leaf, branch;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition
- EllipticineCatalog No. :B7382DNA topoisomerase II inhibitorNew Product
- NorfloxacinCatalog No. :B1801Topoisomerase inhibitorNorfloxacin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is active against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, which functions by inhibiting DNA gyrase.
- Beta-LapachoneCatalog No. :B2290DNA topoisomerase I inhibitor,selectiveBeta-Lapachone is an inhibitor of DNA topoisomerase I .
- Clinafloxacin CI96 AM1091Catalog No. :A8400Topoisomerase inhibitorClinafloxacin is a fluoroquinolone that inhibits both Topo II (DNA gyrase)and topoisomerase IV dually in Streptococcus pneumoniae.