Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- Elvitegravir (GS-9137)Catalog No. :A4070HIV-1 integrase inhibitor,potent
Elvitegravir (also known as GS-9137 or JTK-303), a monoketo acid modified from the distinct diketo acid moiety (DKA) motif, is a potent inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus type I (HIV-1) integrase, an enzyme integrating the viral DNA into the cellular DNA of the host during HIV replication.
- NiclosamideCatalog No. :B2283Inhibitor of the STAT3 signaling pathway
Niclosamide can inhibit DNA replication and inhibit STAT with IC50 of 0.7 μM.
- NSC 74859Catalog No. :A8338Stat3 inhibitor
S3I-201 is a selective inhibitor of Stat3 with IC50 value of 86 μM .
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.