Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- ZebularineCatalog No. :A1915DNA methylation inhibitor
Zebularine, a chemically stable cytidine analog containing a 2-(1H)-pyridimidinone ring, is an effective DNA methylation inhibitor which can act with DNA methyltransferases to form a covalent complex. It has been shown to cause demethylation and reactivation of a silenced and hypermethylated p16 gene.
- 5-AzacytidineCatalog No. :A1907DNA methyltransferase inhibitor.
5-Azacytidine (also known as 5-AzaC), a compound belonging to a class of cytosine analogues, is a DNA methyl transferase (DNMT) inhibitor that exerts potent cytotoxicity against multiple myeloma (MM) cells, including MM.1S, MM.1R, RPMI-8266, RPMI-LR5, RPMI-Dox40 and Patient-derived MM, with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 1.5 μmol/L, 0.7 μmol/L, 1.1 μmol/L, 2.5 μmol/L, 3.2 μmol/L and 1.5 μmol/L respectively .
- RG 108Catalog No. :A1913DNA methyltransferase inhibitor
RG108 is a DNA methyltransferase (DMNT) inhibitor that enhanced reprogramming of OK-transduced MEFs in the presence of BIX.
- NiclosamideCatalog No. :B2283Inhibitor of the STAT3 signaling pathway
Niclosamide can inhibit DNA replication and inhibit STAT with IC50 of 0.7 μM.
- NSC 74859Catalog No. :A8338Stat3 inhibitor
S3I-201 is a selective inhibitor of Stat3 with IC50 value of 86 μM .
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.