Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
- Epirubicin HClCatalog No. :A2451Antibiotic antitumor agent
Epirubicin is an inhibitor of DNA topoisomerase (TOPII) .
- MK-8776 (SCH-900776)Catalog No. :A8477Chk1 inhibitor,potent and selective
SCH 900776 is a potent and functionally selective inhibitor targeting cell cycle checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1) (IC50 = 3 nM), Cdk2 (IC50 = 0.16 µM), and Chk2 (IC50 = 1.5 µM). Chk1 is an essential serine/threonine kinase which responds to DNA damage and stalls DNA replication, Chk1 is also essential for maintenance of replication fork viability during exposure to DNA antimetabolites. SCH 900776 is a weak inhibitor of CDK2.
- FloxuridineCatalog No. :A2402Antineoplastic antimetaboliteAntineoplastic antimetabolite.
- Fluorouracil (Adrucil)Catalog No. :A4071Antitumor agent;inhibitor of thymidylate synthase
Fluorouracil (Adrucil), a heterocyclic aromatic organic compound, is a potent anticancer agent widely used for the treatment of solid tumors, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, head and neck cancer, and colon cancer. As an analogue of uracil, fluorouracil has a fluorine atom replacing the hydrogen atom at the C-5 position.
- EtoposideCatalog No. :A1971Topo II inhibitor
Etoposide (VP-16) is the first agent recognized as a topoisomerase II inhibitor of anticancer drug with IC50 of 59.2 μM.
- Actinomycin DCatalog No. :A4448RNA polymerase inhibitor
IC50: Actinomycin D showed a concentration-dependent decrease of DNA repair activity with the IC50 of 0.42 M .