Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
- CytarabineCatalog No. :A8405cytotoxic agent, blocks DNA synthesisCytarabine (AraC), an analogue of deoxycytidine, is the most effective cytotoxic agent in the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), which blocks DNA synthesis by inhibiting the function of DNA and RNA polymerases .
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- EtoposideCatalog No. :A1971Topo II inhibitor
Etoposide (VP-16) is the first agent recognized as a topoisomerase II inhibitor of anticancer drug with IC50 of 59.2 μM.
- 5-AzacytidineCatalog No. :A1907DNA methyltransferase inhibitor.
5-Azacytidine (also known as 5-AzaC), a compound belonging to a class of cytosine analogues, is a DNA methyl transferase (DNMT) inhibitor that exerts potent cytotoxicity against multiple myeloma (MM) cells, including MM.1S, MM.1R, RPMI-8266, RPMI-LR5, RPMI-Dox40 and Patient-derived MM, with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 1.5 μmol/L, 0.7 μmol/L, 1.1 μmol/L, 2.5 μmol/L, 3.2 μmol/L and 1.5 μmol/L respectively .
- MK-8776 (SCH-900776)Catalog No. :A8477Chk1 inhibitor,potent and selective
SCH 900776 is a potent and functionally selective inhibitor targeting cell cycle checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1) (IC50 = 3 nM), Cdk2 (IC50 = 0.16 µM), and Chk2 (IC50 = 1.5 µM). Chk1 is an essential serine/threonine kinase which responds to DNA damage and stalls DNA replication, Chk1 is also essential for maintenance of replication fork viability during exposure to DNA antimetabolites. SCH 900776 is a weak inhibitor of CDK2.