Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
- TH-302Catalog No. :A3872Hypoxia-activated prodrug,inhibits H460/HT29 cell growthTH-302 is a 2-nitroimidazole triggered hypoxia-activated prodrug of bromo-isophosphoramide mustard .
- LomeguatribCatalog No. :A1912MGMT inhibitorInhibitor of O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase (MGMT); (IC50 = 0.009 μM in cell-free extracts from HeLa S3 cells);
- BMH-21Catalog No. :B4896RNA polymerase I Inhibitior
BMH-21 is a planar heterocyclic small molecule DNA intercalator with inhibition of Pol I activity at IC50 = 0.06 µM. 
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- CidofovirCatalog No. :A5790Anti-CMV drug;inhibitor of viral DNA syntheis
Cidofovir(Vistide) is an injectable antiviral medication for the treatment of cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis.