Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
Items 1-10 of 45
- NU7441 (KU-57788)Catalog No. :A8315DNA-PK inhibitor
NU7441 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-dependent protein kinase (DNA-PK) with IC50 value of 13 nM .
- Mitomycin CCatalog No. :A4452Inhibits DNA synthesis,antibiotic and antitumor agent
Mitomycin C, a kind of antibiotic isolated from Streptomyces caespitosus or Streptomyces lavendulae, inhibits DNA synthesis through covalent mitomycin C-DNA adduct with EC50 values of 0.14μM in PC3 cells.
- OxaliplatinCatalog No. :A8648Antitumor agent
Antitumor agent that forms platinum-DNA adducts.
- CapecitabineCatalog No. :A8647DNA, RNA and protein synthesis inhibitorProdrug of 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU).
- Bleomycin SulfateCatalog No. :A8331Chemotherapy agent, induces DNA strand break
Bleomycin sulfate is the sulfate salt of a complex natural product antibiotic.
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- Epirubicin HClCatalog No. :A2451Antibiotic antitumor agent
Epirubicin is an inhibitor of DNA topoisomerase (TOPII) .
- Gemcitabine HClCatalog No. :A1402Inhibits DNA synthesis,deoxycytidine analogGemcitabine HCl is an inhibitor of DNA synthesis with the IC50 value of 240.4±29.0 μM (CCRF-CEM/dCK−/− cells), 14.7±2.8 nM (TC-1 cells), 36.7 ± 5.1 μM (TC-1-GR cells), and 50 nM (PANC1 cells) .
- CarboplatinCatalog No. :A2171Antitumor agent that forms platinum-DNA adducts.Carboplatin is a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- Daun02Catalog No. :A3352Cell viability inhibitor,DNA synthisis inhibitor
Daun02 is an inhibitor of cell viability with IC50 values of 1.5μM, 3.5μM and 0.5μM, respectively in Panc02, MCF-7 and T47-D cell lines .