Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage'
- Mitomycin CCatalog No. :A4452Inhibits DNA synthesis,antibiotic and antitumor agent
Mitomycin C, a kind of antibiotic isolated from Streptomyces caespitosus or Streptomyces lavendulae, inhibits DNA synthesis through covalent mitomycin C-DNA adduct with EC50 values of 0.14μM in PC3 cells.
- Epirubicin HClCatalog No. :A2451Antibiotic antitumor agent
Epirubicin is an inhibitor of DNA topoisomerase (TOPII) .
- Gemcitabine HClCatalog No. :A1402Inhibits DNA synthesis,deoxycytidine analogGemcitabine HCl is an inhibitor of DNA synthesis with the IC50 value of 240.4±29.0 μM (CCRF-CEM/dCK−/− cells), 14.7±2.8 nM (TC-1 cells), 36.7 ± 5.1 μM (TC-1-GR cells), and 50 nM (PANC1 cells) .
- Fluorouracil (Adrucil)Catalog No. :A4071Antitumor agent;inhibitor of thymidylate synthase
Fluorouracil (Adrucil), a heterocyclic aromatic organic compound, is a potent anticancer agent widely used for the treatment of solid tumors, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, head and neck cancer, and colon cancer. As an analogue of uracil, fluorouracil has a fluorine atom replacing the hydrogen atom at the C-5 position.
- AZD7762Catalog No. :A5919Checkpoint kinase inhibitor,ATP competitiveAZD7762 is a novel ATP competitive inhibitor of checkpoint kinases. Chk family checkpoint kinases include Chk1 and Chk2. They are activated in response to DNA damage and phosphorylate CDC25A, CDC25C protein phosphatases, which delay cell cycle progression. Therefore, Chk activation initiates cell cycle checkpoint, causes cell cycle arrest, and allows DNA repair.
- FT-207 (NSC 148958)Catalog No. :B1474DNA/RNA synthesis inhibitorTegafur (also known as Ftorafur) is a chemotherapeutic 5-FU prodrug used in the treatment of cancers; is a component of tegafur-uracil.
- AZD8055Catalog No. :A8214MTOR inhibitor
AZD8055 is a selective inhibitor of mTOR kinase with IC50 of 0.8 nM . It competes with ATP at the ATP-binding cleft of mTOR. AZD8055 showed ~1000 fold selectivity against closely related kinases PI3K isoforms and ATM/DNA-PK . Furthermore, it had no significant activity against a panel of 260 kinases at 10 μM .
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- Tanshinone IIACatalog No. :N1846Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory reagentMajor tanshinone isolated from Salvia miltiorrhiza. Inhibits NF-κB and AP-1 DNA binding. Exhibits cytotoxic activity in a number of different cancer cells. Inhibits β-amyloid aggregation and protects PC12 cells from β-amyloid-induced apoptosis. Displays antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.